To qualify as an approved carrier for Cowan Logistics, LLC you must submit the following documents for complete onboarding:
The remaining required documents need to be emailed or faxed to: CowanCarriers@CowanLogistics.com or 443-575-4456. If emailing, you must attach documents in (PDF or JPG format only). Embedded email documents will not be received by our team for processing.
- W-9 Form
- ICC Contract Authority (MC Certificate)
- Insurance Certificates
- Cowan Logistics, LLC must be listed as a Certificate Holder
- Minimum Requirements:
- $1,000,000 Auto Liability
- $100,000 Cargo Liability
Cowan Logistics offers Quick & Accelerated payment options
- QP by Standard Check – 3 Business Days from receipt of paperwork, 1.5% fee
- ACH Accelerated Pay – submitted to our bank 12 Business Days from receipt of paperwork, 1% fee
- Full Term Pay – No charge, 28 days from receipt of paperwork
- ACH Quick Pay – submitted to our bank 3 Business Days from receipt of paperwork, 2% fee
Payment Policy: Payment for freight charges will be made Thirty (30) days from Cowan Logistics’ receipt of invoice, original bill of lading, signed POD, supporting documentation (such as labor receipts), and a copy of the rate confirmation. The Cowan Logistics load number must be referenced on your invoice. All are required for payment.
Please mail or email your invoices with all required paperwork promptly to begin the payment process!
All freight charges are invoiced to:
Cowan Logistics, LLC
4555 Hollins Ferry Road
Baltimore, MD 21227
or email to: CarrierInvoices@cowanlogistics.com
If you have any questions please email CarrierLogistics@CowanLogistics.com.